We are picky!
The selection of 4Cats Arts Studio owner/curators is an incredibly important decision requiring an extensive interview and approval process
Who do we want?
We have an incredible amount of interest in our studios. We are looking for owners who believe in 4Cats, who are ambitious, energetic, have professional attitudes, understand the importance of following the proven 4Cats systems and have the ability to make the personal, financial and emotional commitment to running a successful business.
Who is qualified?
The individual 4Cats Arts Studio owners, both individuals and in partnerships, are from diverse backgrounds. They include entrepreneurs, business oriented people with creative minds, art school graduates, 4Cats parents who love the program, teachers who are looking for a fun and rewarding career in the arts, couples who want to work together, artists looking for a business opportunity with lots of support and we are very proud to say, former 4Cats employees who loved the company!
We are looking for professionals who have:
- A keen interest in the education of young children
- A commitment to quality education
- A track record of strong people skills: experience in training/teaching, customer service, marketing or human resources
- A desire to provide a much needed service in the community
- A desire to work hard, profit and have fun!