Our summer camp is designed to put kids in charge of creating their own art adventure.
Throughout the day, kids are given the opportunity to choose their own projects from a variety of mediums, which encourages a love of learning, independence, creativity and artistic flow. Artists are encouraged to follow their own interests, and will earn badges as they participate!
Kids summer camp runs from June 26 – September 1!
Every adventure is unique, each day kids can choose from a variety of mediums! Project may include:
- handbuilding with earthenware clay
- clay under glazing
- throwing clay on the clay wheel
- acrylic painting on canvas, canvas panel and papers
- watercolour painting with liquid, cakes, pencils and tubes
- technical and experimental drawing with pencils, charcoal, pastels and markers
- collage with papers, gold leaf and silver leaf and origami paper
- polymer clay designing and sculpting
Choose from 2, 3 or 5 half day or full day camps:
- Click here for 2 day summer camps
- Click here for 3 day summer camps
- Click here for 5 day summer camps
NOTE: * Food is not included. Please send lunch, snack and water with each child.