How long is the membership good for?
KIT OF THE MONTH
When do I receive my kit of the month?
- For September: pick up polymer kit after September 2nd
- For October: pick up polymer kit after October 2nd
- For November: pick up polymer kit after November 2nd
- For December: pick up painting kit after December 2nd
All kits must be picked up before Dec 31, 2016.
How do I receive my membership discount on a party or any other special member discounts when I am registering through the non-member site?
This code is sent to you in an email after you purchase your membership.
It ends up I can't attend a workshop I registered for. Can someone else go?
ARTIST MIXED MEDIA CLASSES
How many artists will be talked about in 14 weeks?
- The art of Besties & family inspired by Mary Cassatt
- Pop comic art inspired by Roy Lichtenstein
- The perfect gift inspired by Norman Rockwell
- Kids get to create in a variety of mediums, taking inspiration from the works of famous artists
- Trained in fine arts, our professional curators tell captivating and inspiring stories in a fun and humorous manner about the life and work of the artist being introduced, creating an environment that encourages the love of learning, creativity, and fun.
- Each student receives 3 Artist of the Month storybooks and trading cards.
- The trading cards with a secret code that you can enter on the 4Cats website to watch an animated cartoon of the artist’s storybook.
Catch up times are set solely to ensure students are able to keep up with the class projects. Catch up times do not carry over past the end of the membership. Classes cannot be pro-rated or credited for time missed. 4Cats is not obligated to provide catch up time for missed time, however, we do our best to ensure projects are completed.
GOOD TO KNOW
What do I wear?
4Cats Membership Recurring Payment Terms
Terms and Conditions
The charge for each recurring payment will be billed to the credit card used to create your subscription to the Membership. You authorize regularly scheduled charges to your credit card. You will be charged the amount indicated below each billing period. A receipt for each payment will be emailed to you and the charge will appear on your credit card statement as an “XX.” You agree that no prior-notification will be provided unless the date or amount changes, in which case you will receive notice from us at least 10 days prior to the payment being collected.
You understand that this authorization will remain in effect until the full membership billing periods end, and you agree to notify 4Cats Main Street in writing of any changes in your account information at least 15 days prior to the next billing date.
If the above noted payment dates fall on a weekend or holiday, you understand that the payments may be executed on the next business day. You understand that because these are electronic transactions, these funds may be withdrawn from your account as soon as the above noted periodic transaction dates.
You certify that you are an authorized user of this credit card and will not dispute these scheduled transactions with your bank or credit card company.
You will receive a “Failed Payment on Recurring Plan” notification email and we include a link in this email from which you can update your own card information. You will receive this email on every failed attempt to charge your cards.