Create 2 beautiful ceramic bowls, use hand building techniques to make a pinch pot bowl and then try your luck on the potter’s wheel for bowl #2.
MONDAY IS CLAY DAY IN THE STUDIO!
JOIN US FOR CLAY WHEEL MONDAY MORNING MEDITATION OR MONDAY EVENING RELAXATION!
Create a maximum 2 beautiful ceramic bowls per drop in.
- These are drop in, self directed classes however, registration is encouraged to secure your spot!
- A curator will be present to answer questions.
- This is a great drop in for people who want to practice after they have taken a clay wheel introduction class.
- In the class time, you can either throw 2 bowls, OR trim and glaze your bowls you made at the studio least 2 weeks prior.
- All bowls must be made in studio. We will store your bowls for up to 4 weeks.
- Please note clean up starts 15 minutes before the end of the class.
- Drop ins for ages 16 +